Mangaon Ta, CDO! GrabFood invites Kagay-anons to celebrate their food at the Grab Caravan BIGA10 Festival!
The Grab BIGA10 celebration is now taking over the Golden City of Friendship, Cagayan de Oro by bringing together Kagay-anons to celebrate friendship, food, and a lot more on July 16 at SM Downtown Premier.
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines, July 2022 — Grab, Southeast Asia’s leading superapp, continues the celebration of its 10th anniversary by bringing the Grab Caravan BIGA10 Festival to the Golden City of Friendship, Cagayan de Oro on July 16, 2022! After successfully taking over Rizal, Cavite, and Iloilo, the celebration will now be heading towards CDO to bring together Kagay-anons and celebrate their love for food by bringing all their local food favorites all in one place!
The festivities for the Grab Caravan BIGA10 Festival will be happening in SM CDO Downtown Premier Roofdeck on July 16 from 10 AM to 8 PM! Joining the fun are some of Cagayan de Oro’s crowd-favorite restaurants such as Milestone Coffee, Mediterranean Food Gourmet, Café Pilar, Demetrio’s, Jambalaya, Sarsuela’s, Topps Pizza, Chookies, Grateful Baker, Tako-Motto, Teacup Tea To Go, Curio Coffee, Royal Panda Dynasty Restobar, Siomai sa Tisa, and Kapka. From local cuisines to Kagay-anons’ take on well loved international dishes, everyone will definitely enjoy a wide and filling variety of their food favorites at the caravan.
Beyond great food, the Grab Caravan BIGA10 Festival will make the day much more exciting with entertainment and discounts for everyone joining!
- Get ready for games and a fun-filled program with host, proud Kagay-anon, Nicole Datayan
- Jam to good music throughout the day with exciting sets from DJ RB Banaag, DJ Wacky, and Just Boys
- Don’t miss out on the discounts that will be exclusively available during the caravan since promos on GrabFood will be available all day for on-ground guests and neighboring customers ordering for delivery!
- For nearby residents use the code KAONTASACDO for P100 OFF on their GrabFood delivery orders for a minimum order of P649.
- For visitors in the caravan use the code GRABCDO to get 20% OFF on self pick-up orders with a maximum order of P400.
- For a more affordable, and rewarding experience, Grab’s e-wallet, GrabPay will be the official payment partner of the Grab BIGA10 Caravan Festival, giving guests a chance to enjoy greater discounts and deals on their orders. But cash payments will also be made available!
Don’t miss out on the celebration of food at the Grab Caravan BIGA10 Festival on July 16 at SM CDO Downtown Premier Roofdeck! Watch out for more updates by following GrabFood on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp based on GMV in 2021 in each of food deliveries, mobility and the e-wallets segment of financial services, according to Euromonitor. Grab operates across the deliveries, mobility and digital financial services sectors in 480 cities in eight countries in the Southeast Asia region – Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Grab enables millions of people each day to access its driver- and merchant-partners to order food or groceries, send packages, hail a ride or taxi, pay for online purchases or access services such as lending, insurance, wealth management and telemedicine, all through a single “everyday everything” app. Grab was founded in 2012 with the mission to drive Southeast Asia forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone, and since then, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices. Grab strives to serve a triple bottom line: to simultaneously deliver financial performance for its shareholders and have a positive social and environmental impact in Southeast Asia.