Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald’s Philippines) brings back “Go Hire Day” which transforms select McDonald’s restaurants into recruitment hubs where interested service crew and manager trainee applicants may go through a fast-tracked application process.
For service crew positions, “Go Hire Day” is scheduled on the following dates:
- 20 at McDonald’s CB Mall (Urdaneta City, Pangasinan)
- 21 at McDonald’s Alabang (Muntinlupa City)
- 23 at McDonald’s Kapitolyo (Pasig City), McDonald’s Sto. Tomas (Santo Tomas, Batangas), and McDonald’s CDO (Kauswagan Highway, Cagayan de Oro City)
For both service crew positions and manager trainee positions:
- 12 at McDonald’s San Fernando (San Fernando, Pampanga)
- 21 at McDonald’s PRC (Makati City) and McDonald’s Dian (Makati City)
McDonald’s Philippines is looking for bachelor’s degree holders for its manager trainee positions and currently enrolled senior high school and college students to join its service crew. Interested applicants may visit mcdonalds.com.ph/careers for more information. The company has not practiced contractualization of its employees since it opened the first McDonald’s restaurant in the country in 1981.