Taste the World again with GrabFood Signatures: Grab’s newest batch of restaurants will cater to the summer jet-setter
Tame your wanderlust for this summer with new tried and tested global menu items from GrabFood Signatures
MANILA, PHILIPPINES— Excited to travel the world again this year? Why not start by taking your tastebuds on a global food trip as Southeast Asia’s leading super app, Grab adds more cuisines to its GrabFood Signatures roster. Available only on GrabFood, GrabFood Signatures welcomes new merchant-partners with tried and tested flavors from all over the world: 24 Chicken, Sunnies Cafe, ILYStew, KraVerse Food Hall, Kam’s Roast, Hawker Chan, Tim Ho Wan, TeaLive, Pound, PoundxFlatterie, Pizza Telefono, Llaollao, Pound x Flatterie, Mesa, and Bench Cafe. Representing the rich tastes of Asia, America, Europe, and the Philippines, these restaurants will take Filipinos around the world through exciting options for a food trip that will surely satisfy your gasto-lust!
Launched in 2021, GrabFood Signatures gives customers a variety of well-loved restaurants that are exclusive for delivery only with GrabFood, along with exciting in-app promos! With the expansion of GrabFood Signatures merchant-partners, the new restaurants offer Filipinos a curated global menu for those looking for a summer adventure.
24 Chicken Half Half Boneless Chicken Kam’s Roast Roast Duck Rice
Trip Around Asia
With GrabFood Signatures, access an exclusive collection of Asian flavors that will surely make you feel like you’re traveling:
- Pair your K-drama marathon with 24 Chicken’s Half Half Boneless Chicken or Sunnies Cafe’s Beef Kimchi Rice bowl.
- The Korean options don’t stop there. Be one of the first to try these Galbi jjim creations from ILYStew, with their Spicy Galbi Jjim Set and KraVerse Food Hall with their Galbi Jim set.
- Have a Chinese-style feast with Kam’s Roast Roast Duck Rice or a Singaporean one with Hawker Chan’s Roasted Pork Noodle
- For a snack, consider Tim Ho Wan’s cult-favorite baked buns with Hong Kong Style BBQ Pork
- Or why not try a Malaysian take on milk tea with TeaLive‘s Aren Palm Sugar Pearl Milk Tea
If craving for the comfort of American Food, only in GrabFood Signatures can you find these burgers that will surely hit the spot.
- Try Pound’s Pound Burger for their take on the classic American burger
- Or take a bite from PoundxFlatterie’s Backyard Cheeseburger for a sumptuous meal
Selections from Europe
Some more exclusive delights from GrabFood Signatures will indulge you like a European, guaranteed.
- Pizza Telefono’s Two to Tango Pizza combo of Pepperoni Pizza and Creamy Margherita Pizza make for a great Italian pizza party
- And Llaollao’s iconic yogurt in a Take Home Pack offers a gastronomic trip to Spain
Quality Filipino Renditions
Because there’s no place like home, GrabFood Signatures also allows you to no doubt enjoy the tastes from hand picked selections from the Philippines:
- Try Mesa’s Baby Squid in Olive Oil for a seafood dish for lunch, dinner, or whenever you please
- Then try Bench Cafe’s Ube Halo-Halo, a twist to the classic halo-halo with its coconut ice cream that’s perfect for the summer heat!
No need to book a flight because you’re sure to satisfy your international food cravings through GrabFood Signatures! Find the “Only with GrabFood” icon to explore the variety of cuisines and enjoy exclusive discounts this summerl when you use the promo code SIGNATURES to get P80 off and 300 GrabRewards Points (with a minimum purchase of P550 from Monday to Saturday only).
Start your global food trip with GrabFood Signatures today! Follow GrabFood on Instagram and Grab on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all things GrabFood.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp based on GMV in 2021 in each of food deliveries, mobility and the e-wallets segment of financial services, according to Euromonitor. Grab operates across the deliveries, mobility and digital financial services sectors in 480 cities in eight countries in the Southeast Asia region – Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Grab enables millions of people each day to access its driver- and merchant-partners to order food or groceries, send packages, hail a ride or taxi, pay for online purchases or access services such as lending, insurance, wealth management and telemedicine, all through a single “everyday everything” app. Grab was founded in 2012 with the mission to drive Southeast Asia forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone, and since then, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices. Grab strives to serve a double bottom line: to simultaneously deliver financial performance for its shareholders and a positive social impact in Southeast Asia. (www.grab.com)